After careful deliberation the SISN Board has voted to postpone the Society’s elections by one year, to July 2018. This is in direct response to the heavier than anticipated focus on operational issues for much of 2016 and the consequent delays in advancing other initiatives. This delay will provide the necessary time to allow the existing Board Members to deliver on work plans they have already initiated and enable the next Board to have a fresh start. A full explanatory statement from the Board can be found here.
- Assessing the Feasibility of an Integrated Nutrition Program in Peri-Urban and Urban Senegal
- December 2017 e-Newsletter
- Using Implementation Research to Strengthen Multisectoral Nutrition Programs
- Chatting Mixed Methods Over Coffee With SISN Board Member, Gretel Pelto
- Webinar: “Why Invest in Implementation Research?”