After careful deliberation the SISN Board has voted to postpone the Society’s elections by one year, to July 2018. This is in direct response to the heavier than anticipated focus on operational issues for much of 2016 and the consequent delays in advancing other initiatives. This delay will provide the necessary time to allow the existing Board Members to deliver on work plans they have already initiated and enable the next Board to have a fresh start. A full explanatory statement from the Board can be found here.
- September 2017 e-Newsletter
- SISN Members Cross-examine SISN’s New Integrated IS Framework
- How Can Implementation Research Strengthen Scale up Efforts in Nutrition?
- Is Collaboration the Key to Successful Implementation at Scale? Experiences from the NIH-PEPFAR PMTCT Implementation Science Alliance
- WEBINAR TEASER: An Integrative Framework for Implementation Science in Nutrition