July 13th was an important milestone for the Society with the publication of the Lazio Declaration. The declaration is a culmination of the efforts of many of the board and founding members and highlights the critical nature of the current situation and why we need to put IS on the map. To read the full declaration, click here.
- Assessing the Feasibility of an Integrated Nutrition Program in Peri-Urban and Urban Senegal
- December 2017 e-Newsletter
- Using Implementation Research to Strengthen Multisectoral Nutrition Programs
- Chatting Mixed Methods Over Coffee With SISN Board Member, Gretel Pelto
- Webinar: “Why Invest in Implementation Research?”