On November 28th, SISN hosted its second live webinar entitled “Why Invest in Implementation Research (IR)?”. SISN Board Member, Dr Gretel Pelto, Graduate Professor, Division of Nutritional Sciences, Cornell University, moderated a panel of three experts who shared their real-world experiences of using IR to great effect in a number of different settings. These panelist presentations […]
In our March Feature Article “The Many Forms and Purposes of Implementation Research in Nutrition: Definitions, Domains and Distinctions for Advancing Research and Practice” we shared SISN’s conceptual thinking and recent efforts to develop a common understanding of the scope and breadth of implementation in nutrition. During the subsequent months, we have integrated these concepts […]
On June 28th, SISN hosted its first live webinar entitled “An Integrative Framework for Implementation Science in Nutrition” presented by our President, Dr. David Pelletier and moderated by our Secretary/Treasurer, Dr. Eva Monterrosa. We are pleased to share a FREE recording with you, as well as a pdf copy of the slides and a 5-page […]
- WEBINAR: A focused ethnographic study: investigating the barriers to antenatal care attendance to improve IFAS in Kenya
- What’s in a Name: Is Implementation Science Repackaged Process Evaluation?
- Commentary on “What’s in a Name: Is Implementation Science Repackaged Process Evaluation?”
- SISN’s Most Popular Posts of 2019
- UNN-REACH Facilitator as Knowledge Broker