Submit a Proposal to Present a SISN Webinar
Do you have an idea for a webinar that would be beneficial for our SISN audience? Or would you like to share your knowledge and experiences of optimizing the implementation of nutrition programs? Whether you are an academic researcher, implementer or student, a veteran presenter or new to implementation science, we want to hear from you!
About our Webinar Series
- Our webinars are 60 minutes in duration (40 minutes presentation and 20 minute discussion period)
- Webinars are conducted online in English, so speakers can be located anywhere in the World!
- They typically feature one or two speakers who present a brief background to a topic followed by an illustrative case study. We’re particularly interested in hearing about the challenges being faced by researchers and implementers due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and what the key learnings in the current context that will inform implementation practice or research in the future.
- The SISN Communications Team will provide guidance on how to prepare presentation slides, training on the webinar platform, promote the webinar and nominate a moderator for the webinar.
- You can view past webinars here.
Submit your proposal by completing the form below.