Interested in Implementation Research Methods? We need your help!
IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND REQUEST FROM GRETEL PELTO. HEAD OF SISN’S METHODS WORKING GROUP:
Meeting members’ needs with respect to methods and methods development is an important aspect of the SISN plan. As a member of the SISN board, I’ve taken responsibility for organizing the first activities to support SISN in the area of “Methods” and “Methods Development.” Our first activity is an e-discussion
to learn about where the methodological needs, challenges and opportunities lie for implementation research (IR). This e-discussion is an opportunity to share your opinions and ideas, and help shape the next steps.
How to contribute : Please send us an email with the subject – ‘Methods IR’ and share your thoughts about methods for IR, the need, challenges and opportunities. Among the topics, consider writing about:
- Methods that you are currently using and any problems you face and/or solutions you have found that could be shared with others?
- Innovative methods in other fields that you have applied in your own work to answer questions relevant to IR.
- Your wish list of resources you would like to have available.
- Methods training opportunities that you are aware of or would like to give.
- Your views on how SISN could support methods development and dissemination (e.g. webinars, series of papers, reviews of the methods, etc.)
Undoubtedly there are many other issues and questions; we welcome your thoughts and ideas. Please respond to email@example.com by April 30th 2017
, so that we can move forward with this project expeditiously. Thank you in advance for your contribution.