On May 10th, SISN hosted a live webinar entitled “Understanding Program Adaptation: A Scoping Study of Frameworks and Systematic Review of Adapted Evidence-based Interventions” presented by Dr Cam Escoffery, Associate Professor, Department of Behavioral Sciences and Health Education, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University and moderated by Dr Wendy Gonzalez, Technical Specialist, Knowledge Leadership, at […]
- WEBINAR: A focused ethnographic study: investigating the barriers to antenatal care attendance to improve IFAS in Kenya
- What’s in a Name: Is Implementation Science Repackaged Process Evaluation?
- Commentary on “What’s in a Name: Is Implementation Science Repackaged Process Evaluation?”
- SISN’s Most Popular Posts of 2019
- UNN-REACH Facilitator as Knowledge Broker