July 13th was an important milestone for the Society with the publication of the Lazio Declaration. The declaration is a culmination of the efforts of many of the board and founding members and highlights the critical nature of the current situation and why we need to put IS on the map. To read the full declaration, click here.
- WEBINAR: How to Build Effective Cross-sector Partnerships
- Identifying an Efficient Approach to Scaling Up the Treatment of Severe Acute Malnutrition by Community Health Workers
- September 2018 e-Newsletter
- The Nutrition Modeling Consortium: A Promising Initiative to Optimize Implementation
- SISN President Discusses Society’s Conceptual Thinking and Strategic Plan with Global Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Project