We have some great content planned for 2020. We will continue to raise awareness of the benefits of Implementation Science (IS) and provide more examples of ‘how to’ use IS in practical environments. During 2019, we observed the traffic to our website increase by over 100%. Many of you are seeking more information about SISN […]
“Advocacy” is the act or the process of supporting a cause or proposal. Effective advocacy can positively impact the implementation of nutrition programs by influencing decision making at local, national and international levels. On February 15th, SISN was delighted to host a live webinar with guest speaker, Bill O’Keefe from Catholic Relief Services. As Vice President for Government Relations and […]
This post has been written by Bill O’Keefe interim Executive Vice President for Church Engagement and Vice President for Government Relations and Advocacy at Catholic Relief Services. Mr O’Keefe was a guest speaker in our webinar “How Can Advocacy Enhance Implementation Science in Nutrition?” on Friday, February 15th 2019. In which he spoke about his real-world […]
- WEBINAR: A focused ethnographic study: investigating the barriers to antenatal care attendance to improve IFAS in Kenya
- What’s in a Name: Is Implementation Science Repackaged Process Evaluation?
- Commentary on “What’s in a Name: Is Implementation Science Repackaged Process Evaluation?”
- SISN’s Most Popular Posts of 2019
- UNN-REACH Facilitator as Knowledge Broker